Im from the Czech republic and I would like to ask if you know our beautiful mountains and cityes except Prag. Specifically places like Karlova studánka, water pumping power station Dlouhé stráně and Jeseníky mountains. Why Im asking?
I would like to introduce foreigners those beautiful regions and people (much more friendly than in Prag. And ask if there would be demand to visit this parts of our lovely country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Alps Drive
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 Paris cooking classes
- 19 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Praiano