Im from the Czech republic and I would like to ask if you know our beautiful mountains and cityes except Prag. Specifically places like Karlova studánka, water pumping power station Dlouhé stráně and Jeseníky mountains. Why Im asking?
I would like to introduce foreigners those beautiful regions and people (much more friendly than in Prag. And ask if there would be demand to visit this parts of our lovely country?
Unknown regions in the Czech republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Matisse at Tate
- 9 Ireland Southwest
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 12 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 13 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 14 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 15 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 17 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 22 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton