Im from the Czech republic and I would like to ask if you know our beautiful mountains and cityes except Prag. Specifically places like Karlova studánka, water pumping power station Dlouhé stráně and Jeseníky mountains. Why Im asking?
I would like to introduce foreigners those beautiful regions and people (much more friendly than in Prag. And ask if there would be demand to visit this parts of our lovely country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 mountain views near London
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 4 Italy in 11 Days
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings