I am looking for a similar agriturismo as Cretaiole, but they seem to be really popular, I imagine due partly to Rick Steves. None the less, they have a one week minimum in summer. Can you think of a hidden gem (not that you would want to give away your secret on a public forum, but...) that is similar in the Tuscan region? I would actually prefer if it was a smaller atmosphere but did like that they have a lot to do with the kids-- lots of farm animals to play with, pizza making lessons, etc. We are a family of four with two boys 8 and 10. Meeting other kids and a pool is a plus! Thanks
Tuscan agriturismo similar to Cretaiole
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 7 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 International driving permit required in France?
- 10 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 13 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 14 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 24 things in Rhonda
- 25 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please