I am looking for a similar agriturismo as Cretaiole, but they seem to be really popular, I imagine due partly to Rick Steves. None the less, they have a one week minimum in summer. Can you think of a hidden gem (not that you would want to give away your secret on a public forum, but...) that is similar in the Tuscan region? I would actually prefer if it was a smaller atmosphere but did like that they have a lot to do with the kids-- lots of farm animals to play with, pizza making lessons, etc. We are a family of four with two boys 8 and 10. Meeting other kids and a pool is a plus! Thanks
Tuscan agriturismo similar to Cretaiole
- 1 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 8 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Tennyson Home
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 22 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 25 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris