DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best airport Car services
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 7 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 8 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 9 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 10 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 11 Day in London
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 sim card
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Lake Garda- Italy
- 16 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 17 European Championship
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 Plan Italy trip
- 20 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 21 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 when you consider that it swivels
- 24 Train from Rome to Naples
- 25 How to reduce weight