DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Paris day trips August
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Transportation from Brno train station
- 14 Petrol in Greece
- 15 Where to enjoy Paris
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Athens
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 21 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 24 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 25 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?