DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April
- 2 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 11 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 12 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 17 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 18 So much to do, so little time!
- 19 Tour of Northern Italy
- 20 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 21 Germany in December Trip Report
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?