DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
- 1 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 2 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!