DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노노하우＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소○인터넷바카라주소
- 2 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 8 Campervan in Croatia
- 9 advance tickets?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 13 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Cell Phone Question
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam