DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 10 nights in France
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 6 Best Italian beach with teens
- 7 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 10 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Where to stop along the way
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 15 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 16 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 17 planning confusion
- 18 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 19 Scotland Highlands
- 20 Relaxing destinations?
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 24 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 25 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise