DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What one thing in Paris?
- 2 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 13 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 14 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 15 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 16 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 17 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 20 Global Travel Warning...
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 25 Turkey Gulet Cruises