DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car
- 2 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 3 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 4 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 5 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 6 munich - day trips
- 7 Juangfrau / mt
- 8 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 sim card
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 visa expired
- 13 Phone cards
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 17 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 written guide for Olympia
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Naxos hotel question
- 24 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 25 England and Wales by public transport