DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 3 Last minute trip to Capri
- 4 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 6 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 9 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle