DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?