DH and I will be in Norway for Christmas, splitting time between Oslo and Tromso. My questions here pertain to Tromso. I am hoping to see the Northern Lights. Would it be best to go on a tour out of the town or can we see them just fine from in town? Or is there too much light? I don't want to unneccessarily spend a lot of money - the tours I have looked up run from?$165 on up per person. Can anyone recommend a specific company?
Also any restaurant reccomendations would be welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 2 London visit
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 20 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 21 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 24 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 25 Munich and Dachau