I am planning to visit Norway and Sweden in April, with 7 days in each country. Need help to plan the trip - which cities to visit, what are the must-dos and being a budget traveler, where to stay, eat and catch a few beers.
Promise to return the favour, if you guys need any help for Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 3 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 4 Brugge or Ghent?
- 5 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Budapest on a budget
- 9 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 10 Major quake in central Itay
- 11 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 12 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 18 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 19 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 20 3 days with a Swindon base
- 21 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 baltic capitals
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?