I am planning to visit Norway and Sweden in April, with 7 days in each country. Need help to plan the trip - which cities to visit, what are the must-dos and being a budget traveler, where to stay, eat and catch a few beers.
Promise to return the favour, if you guys need any help for Dubai.
Trip to Sweden and Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como