I am planning to visit Norway and Sweden in April, with 7 days in each country. Need help to plan the trip - which cities to visit, what are the must-dos and being a budget traveler, where to stay, eat and catch a few beers.
Promise to return the favour, if you guys need any help for Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 5 First trip - destination advice!
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 8 Munich Under Attack...
- 9 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 10 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Path of the Gods Question
- 14 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 15 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 21 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 22 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 23 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?