I am planning to visit Norway and Sweden in April, with 7 days in each country. Need help to plan the trip - which cities to visit, what are the must-dos and being a budget traveler, where to stay, eat and catch a few beers.
Promise to return the favour, if you guys need any help for Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 5 Recommendations
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Paris- restaurant
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 20 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip