I am planning to visit Norway and Sweden in April, with 7 days in each country. Need help to plan the trip - which cities to visit, what are the must-dos and being a budget traveler, where to stay, eat and catch a few beers.
Promise to return the favour, if you guys need any help for Dubai.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 8 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 15 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 16 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina