Can anyone help me figure out which is closer from the Trieste airport? Someone has told me there is a highway that goes right by Ljub on the way to Lake Bled. Or is there a road that goes directly to Lake Bled, but takes longer? We will see both places, so we don't care where we stop 1st, except for making that 1st night hotel reservation, and ofcourse we'll be tired after our flight so the easiest is the best. We'll stop in Trieste at the end of our trip. Thanks in advance.
Trieste Airport to Lake Bled or Ljubljiana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?