Can anyone help me figure out which is closer from the Trieste airport? Someone has told me there is a highway that goes right by Ljub on the way to Lake Bled. Or is there a road that goes directly to Lake Bled, but takes longer? We will see both places, so we don't care where we stop 1st, except for making that 1st night hotel reservation, and ofcourse we'll be tired after our flight so the easiest is the best. We'll stop in Trieste at the end of our trip. Thanks in advance.
Trieste Airport to Lake Bled or Ljubljiana?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Three for the road
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 16 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 17 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 18 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 19 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 22 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 23 One more last question on Bayeux
- 24 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city