Can anyone help me figure out which is closer from the Trieste airport? Someone has told me there is a highway that goes right by Ljub on the way to Lake Bled. Or is there a road that goes directly to Lake Bled, but takes longer? We will see both places, so we don't care where we stop 1st, except for making that 1st night hotel reservation, and ofcourse we'll be tired after our flight so the easiest is the best. We'll stop in Trieste at the end of our trip. Thanks in advance.
Trieste Airport to Lake Bled or Ljubljiana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 2 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 3 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 4 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 5 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 6 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 7 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 8 Paris Libraries
- 9 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 10 British Royals
- 11 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 12 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 15 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 16 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 17 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 18 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 19 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 20 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 21 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 22 Paris: Best Bistros
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 25 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?