Is their first time in Europe, we will begin in Italy, 2 days in Rome , 2 in Florence and 2 in Venice.I need some advice about what must to see or visit and what to avoid.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 2 Location recommendation!
- 3 Help with Keukenhof Combi Ticket
- 4 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 5 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 6 Need advice on Italy Itinary
- 7 Sim cards for Ireland, France, England and Northern Ireland
- 8 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 9 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 10 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 11 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 12 buying Eruos in advance
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Balkans Itinerary Part 2 - Extra Week
- 15 local restaurants along the french riveria
- 16 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 17 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 18 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 19 Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)
- 20 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 21 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 22 electrical adaptor plugs
- 23 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 24 Montreux/Vevey Local Shopping
- 25 2 Days in Rome