My husband and I are meeting our daughter who will be studying abroad for the fall semester. She will be living in London for 3 and 1/2 months but will be in Paris for a planned school excursion when we meet her in October. What is the best way for us to get from Paris to Italy and then back to London? We will have 11 days to spend with her during her travel break. We would like to go to Rome, Venice and Florence after leaving Paris (3 days there) and then get back to London to visit a for a couple of days. Also, any chance of heading to Scotland or is that too far to travel? Our goal is to stay in Paris during her planned school excursion for 3 days, travel to Italy and spend most of our time there and then get her back to London for her classes and my husband and I may stay a couple of days longer in London. My husband would love to see Scotland (golf courses etc...) if this is possible. Thank you for any help or advice. We also would like to see as much as possible - active itinerary - not too worried about resting much.
Traveling from Atlanta, Georgia to Europe October 2010
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 11 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 12 Amalfi coast in May
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 15 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 21 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 22 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 23 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 24 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 25 Greece after the Vote