My husband and I are meeting our daughter who will be studying abroad for the fall semester. She will be living in London for 3 and 1/2 months but will be in Paris for a planned school excursion when we meet her in October. What is the best way for us to get from Paris to Italy and then back to London? We will have 11 days to spend with her during her travel break. We would like to go to Rome, Venice and Florence after leaving Paris (3 days there) and then get back to London to visit a for a couple of days. Also, any chance of heading to Scotland or is that too far to travel? Our goal is to stay in Paris during her planned school excursion for 3 days, travel to Italy and spend most of our time there and then get her back to London for her classes and my husband and I may stay a couple of days longer in London. My husband would love to see Scotland (golf courses etc...) if this is possible. Thank you for any help or advice. We also would like to see as much as possible - active itinerary - not too worried about resting much.
Traveling from Atlanta, Georgia to Europe October 2010
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Istanbul Itinerary
- 5 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 10 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 24 Why don't the French want to work?
- 25 Driving from Italy to France