My husband and I are meeting our daughter who will be studying abroad for the fall semester. She will be living in London for 3 and 1/2 months but will be in Paris for a planned school excursion when we meet her in October. What is the best way for us to get from Paris to Italy and then back to London? We will have 11 days to spend with her during her travel break. We would like to go to Rome, Venice and Florence after leaving Paris (3 days there) and then get back to London to visit a for a couple of days. Also, any chance of heading to Scotland or is that too far to travel? Our goal is to stay in Paris during her planned school excursion for 3 days, travel to Italy and spend most of our time there and then get her back to London for her classes and my husband and I may stay a couple of days longer in London. My husband would love to see Scotland (golf courses etc...) if this is possible. Thank you for any help or advice. We also would like to see as much as possible - active itinerary - not too worried about resting much.
Traveling from Atlanta, Georgia to Europe October 2010
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Augsburg with kids
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 25 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!