I'm going to Athens and then to Santorini next week. I'm going by ferry from Athens to Fira. I'm planning to stay at Kamari Beach. My questions:
- When I get out of the ferry in Santorini, are there any buses nearby to Kamari?
- Do you know the price for a taxi ride from Fira to Kamari?
- Any recommendation for an hotel by the beach in Kamari? Not very expensive but nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 국내카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 First time in London
- 16 France, UK and Ireland
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Ischia
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies