I'm going to Athens and then to Santorini next week. I'm going by ferry from Athens to Fira. I'm planning to stay at Kamari Beach. My questions:
- When I get out of the ferry in Santorini, are there any buses nearby to Kamari?
- Do you know the price for a taxi ride from Fira to Kamari?
- Any recommendation for an hotel by the beach in Kamari? Not very expensive but nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ORIGINAL : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Classical Tour of Albania
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 London GTG May 19-25
- 14 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 15 London and Normandy
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour