My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 St Germain
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 6 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?