My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
- 1 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 2 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 3 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 4 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 5 French/Italian Alps
- 6 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 7 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 8 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 11 Am I too fat too travel?
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 15 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 16 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 17 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 20 london travelcrard
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 25 France Itinerary Help