My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 9 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 quiet hotel
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Venice hotel selection
- 15 May trip to the islands
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring