My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 2 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 France, Italy and Greec
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 10 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Naxos in May
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Belfast to Scotland help
- 18 20 days in Germany
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 help regarding removal firm in london