My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 nearby cities to london
- 8 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 9 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 16 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 Augsburg with kids
- 18 train to Vernon France
- 19 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 23 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba