My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Central Europe itinerary
- 8 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 Arriving in Prague
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 4 Months in Europe
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 2 weeks in Spain