My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
- 1 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 5 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 6 florence hotel
- 7 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 8 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 9 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 14 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 15 My Journey Through Europe
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Beauty Products in France?!
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 25 If you could go anywhere in Italy......