My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 9 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Train travel in Europe
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Itinerary Questions
- 14 Place to propose
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake como
- 21 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 22 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 23 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 25 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?