My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 What to wear
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 8 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 seven days in Portugal
- 12 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO