We are planning a trip to Budapest for 5-7 days. Our home base will be Budapest. Would we be able to see surrounding areas by train and still return to our hotel in Budapest by the end of the day.
trains to surrounding areas of Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 4 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 10 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 11 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 15 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 16 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 17 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 18 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 19 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 20 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 23 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris