I am in the US trying to purchase train tickets from Koln to Brugge on either Thalys or SNBC site. They will not allow you to purchase 2 adults and 1 student (18-25). A message pops up stating this must be done over the phone. It seems the hang up is adding the student. Can anyone tell me why? Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Ryan Air
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 7 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 Albania for Beginners
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy