I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland & Scotland
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Scenic Driving Routes
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 7 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing