I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Train Naples to Rome ?
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 7 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 8 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 2 Week European Itinerary
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?