I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 2 WEBROOT @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 3 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Transylvania - June 2018
- 25 Italy Car Scam