I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Best Viking Sites
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 Greece
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Paris advice with kids
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Chania
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Paris hotel
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids