I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 2 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 7 Prague old town
- 8 Rome Airport Question!
- 9 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 10 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 11 tablet
- 12 26 days in Italy
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?