I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Train Naples to Rome ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 4 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 5 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 Amalfi coast in May
- 8 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 11 Amsterday > Bruges
- 12 CDG questions
- 13 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 14 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 17 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 18 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 25 northern Portugal