I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 One week in & near Marseille
- 3 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 4 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 9 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 First time in Italy
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 16 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 19 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 20 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 21 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 22 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 23 Austria
- 24 Norway Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Alps to Florence