I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Train Naples to Rome ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 2 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 7 flea markets in France
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help