I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 5 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 8 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 9 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 10 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 11 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 12 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 17 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 20 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 21 Car rental in Caen?
- 22 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 23 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 24 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 25 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?