I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 One week in Europe
- 9 Budapest to Kosice
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 12 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 AMS Car Rental
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe