I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Train Naples to Rome ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon