I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Things to do in Brussels
- 16 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 20 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Madrid airport question