I have been looking into trains from Naples to Rome in mid August and have seen mention of reduced 'mini' fares in forums. I'm willing to book in advance to save money on a faster train but would not be willing to pay the full amt of €45 per person for the fast rain, so my other option is Inter city train which I've read is €22 each. However when I go onto italiarail.com I don't see mention of 'mini' fare prices. I see I can get an intercity train at a 20% Family discount for €72 second class - how is this a discount if it should be €22?
I'm sure Im missing something obvious here and thanks for any help in making this clearer!
Im just wondering if we should just but the ticket at the station on the way!
Any discounts for 13 yr olds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 2 Chinese visit to France
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 15 days trip to Europe
- 10 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 14 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 15 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 16 Vuerling airlines
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?