What are the "special" advanced purchase train fares called ? (A funny name, but I can't remember it) Do they go on sale 90 days prior to travel date? Do they even still exist? What is the best website to book with? It appears my date, Apr 21, 2014 is too far out on the websites I have looked at like SNCF and Thalys. I am in the US and I remember not to use USA as country and avoid Rail Europe. Also, Is Lucerne-Basel w/1 stop-Paris Nord the best routing? Help! I need a crash course in European train ticket booking.
Train Lucerne To Paris Need Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 2 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Pisa or Siena?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 8 Tour ends in Rome
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 16 Barcelona free tours??
- 17 London GTG late September?
- 18 Giverny in early October?
- 19 train in Spain
- 20 economy car rentals
- 21 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Renfe site
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Montreuil, Rue Colbert