How does one make train reservations for traveling from city to city within Italy. Is that something we need to do in advance or right as we are in Italy.. we will be landing in Venice to spend a few days and board a cruise ship for the Adriatic. Our plan is to then visit Verona, Padua (at least a 5 night stay here) and bologna. How long of a train ride is it from Venice to Padua, Padua to Verona, Padua to Bologna. How is the bus service in Italy should we opt to take bus to Bologna... Any help much appreciated....
train from Venice to Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 What to wear
- 7 All you need in croatia
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 12 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help