How does one make train reservations for traveling from city to city within Italy. Is that something we need to do in advance or right as we are in Italy.. we will be landing in Venice to spend a few days and board a cruise ship for the Adriatic. Our plan is to then visit Verona, Padua (at least a 5 night stay here) and bologna. How long of a train ride is it from Venice to Padua, Padua to Verona, Padua to Bologna. How is the bus service in Italy should we opt to take bus to Bologna... Any help much appreciated....
train from Venice to Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 11 Day trips from Marseille
- 12 train to Vernon France
- 13 Avignon to London?
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Venice
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 20 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 21 Traveling to Munich
- 22 London tube
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 cooking classes
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay