How does one make train reservations for traveling from city to city within Italy. Is that something we need to do in advance or right as we are in Italy.. we will be landing in Venice to spend a few days and board a cruise ship for the Adriatic. Our plan is to then visit Verona, Padua (at least a 5 night stay here) and bologna. How long of a train ride is it from Venice to Padua, Padua to Verona, Padua to Bologna. How is the bus service in Italy should we opt to take bus to Bologna... Any help much appreciated....
train from Venice to Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins