How does one make train reservations for traveling from city to city within Italy. Is that something we need to do in advance or right as we are in Italy.. we will be landing in Venice to spend a few days and board a cruise ship for the Adriatic. Our plan is to then visit Verona, Padua (at least a 5 night stay here) and bologna. How long of a train ride is it from Venice to Padua, Padua to Verona, Padua to Bologna. How is the bus service in Italy should we opt to take bus to Bologna... Any help much appreciated....
train from Venice to Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 5 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 6 Paris in black and white
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Day trips from Bologna
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 17 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 22 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 23 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips