We are 2 very active couples in early 60's going to Italy for the first time. This is our tentative itinerary. Fly into Venice sept 15. Looking at staying at La Rosa Deiventi or Hotel Bernardi.Explore venice for 2 full days. Prefer to keep cost under 125E with taxes included and prefer accommadations that include breakfast. Leave for Florence by train sept 18. Stay at MichaelAngelo Guest House. Plan on taking a Tuscany bike tour, bus to Sienna and San Gimignano, explore Florence. Train to Sorrento (change at Naples) sept 22. Stay at La Rosa Deiventi. Explore Amalfi coast by bus, Pompeii, Positano, day trip to Capri. Take train to Rome sept 30, stay at Orlando Innaorato or other suggestions for hotel, apt?? Fly home from Rome sept 5. Finding that alot of places don't have availability so need to get this trip booked soon. Any help with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Gracias!
Three weeks in Italy. Need help with itinerary and suggestions for hotels.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Navigo Decouverte
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 first european holiday itinery