I'll be visiting London early September for the first time with my husband. I'm thinking of going to one of the theme restaurants in London. i was thinking of either "Volupte" or "La Reve also called Cafe Du Paris". As far as the web sites say, they have cabaret shows which we like. Does anybody have any reviews about those 2 places?
Theme Restaurants in London
- 1 Yet another train question......
- 2 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 3 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 4 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 8 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 9 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 10 Stonehenge
- 11 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 12 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 13 Getting the best our of Europe
- 14 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 17 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 18 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Reichstag tickets
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 22 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 23 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 24 One week in Norway
- 25 Driving Through Adriatic Italy