I'll be visiting London early September for the first time with my husband. I'm thinking of going to one of the theme restaurants in London. i was thinking of either "Volupte" or "La Reve also called Cafe Du Paris". As far as the web sites say, they have cabaret shows which we like. Does anybody have any reviews about those 2 places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Best Indian Food
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Need Information about French Alps
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing