Has anyone on the forums here gone to the top of the Shard.
It's on my list for my trip to London. Looks wonderful. (I love the views from high places.). Just wondered if anyone has the first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 12 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Italy in a week
- 19 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 23 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip