Has anyone on the forums here gone to the top of the Shard.
It's on my list for my trip to London. Looks wonderful. (I love the views from high places.). Just wondered if anyone has the first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 2 Scotland - We're Here!
- 3 Train / Calabria
- 4 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Lisbon - a few tips
- 14 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 15 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 16 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 17 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details