Has anyone on the forums here gone to the top of the Shard.
It's on my list for my trip to London. Looks wonderful. (I love the views from high places.). Just wondered if anyone has the first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Berlin
- 22 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce