We are planning a trip out to the Mall and to the Prada outlet in a few weeks. We want to shop at both locations on one day. Any idea on the cost to get from downtown Florence (We are staying at the Hotel Lungarno) to the Prada outlet, taxi from Prada to Mall and taxi back to Florence?
Taxi or hired car
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 3 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 4 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 5 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 italy itinerary for comments
- 8 chip and pin credit cards
- 9 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 12 Italian train question
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 18 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 19 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 22 Paris museums free admission
- 23 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me