We're arriving at Edinburgh airport approximately 19:30 and know we can take a bus to Haymarket to pick up the train to Bathgate, but with luggage in tow, we're considering using a taxi cab. Does anyone know what fare to expect for a taxi (two passengers) from Edinburgh airport to a location in Bathgate very close to the Bathgate train station?
Taxi fare from Edinburgh Airport to Bathgate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 7 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 10 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Croatia itinerary
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 15 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 18 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 22 Visit to Bath and London england
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest