We're arriving at Edinburgh airport approximately 19:30 and know we can take a bus to Haymarket to pick up the train to Bathgate, but with luggage in tow, we're considering using a taxi cab. Does anyone know what fare to expect for a taxi (two passengers) from Edinburgh airport to a location in Bathgate very close to the Bathgate train station?
Taxi fare from Edinburgh Airport to Bathgate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 4 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 5 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 6 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 7 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 8 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 9 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 10 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 11 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 12 Latest Itinerary
- 13 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 14 Ireland or Scotland
- 15 Honeymoon Decision?
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 18 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 19 Two Month Europe Trip
- 20 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 21 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 22 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 23 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 24 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 25 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?