Hi All -
Some help would be greatly appreciated! I have a friend that is temporarily working in Zurich and I'm planning a visit there in November. I'm planning on spending about 10 days total there. I've never been to Switzerland and am looking for suggestions as to places to go while there as well as other countries that are must-see's that are nearby. I've been to Paris, Italy (Florence, Milan, Rome, Venice, Southern Italy), and Munich. I'm definitely open to traveling outside of Switzerland and taking different modes of transportation. I haven't booked a flight and am willing to fly in and out of different countries but would like to take advantage of my friend living in Zurich. I will be traveling with my sister and we typically like scenic places as well as cultural places with art and good food! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 체리바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
Switzerland & Visiting Other Countries Nearby - Suggestions Needed Please!
Hi All -