Hi All -
Some help would be greatly appreciated! I have a friend that is temporarily working in Zurich and I'm planning a visit there in November. I'm planning on spending about 10 days total there. I've never been to Switzerland and am looking for suggestions as to places to go while there as well as other countries that are must-see's that are nearby. I've been to Paris, Italy (Florence, Milan, Rome, Venice, Southern Italy), and Munich. I'm definitely open to traveling outside of Switzerland and taking different modes of transportation. I haven't booked a flight and am willing to fly in and out of different countries but would like to take advantage of my friend living in Zurich. I will be traveling with my sister and we typically like scenic places as well as cultural places with art and good food! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denmark or Sweden?
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
Switzerland & Visiting Other Countries Nearby - Suggestions Needed Please!
Hi All -