Hi All -
Some help would be greatly appreciated! I have a friend that is temporarily working in Zurich and I'm planning a visit there in November. I'm planning on spending about 10 days total there. I've never been to Switzerland and am looking for suggestions as to places to go while there as well as other countries that are must-see's that are nearby. I've been to Paris, Italy (Florence, Milan, Rome, Venice, Southern Italy), and Munich. I'm definitely open to traveling outside of Switzerland and taking different modes of transportation. I haven't booked a flight and am willing to fly in and out of different countries but would like to take advantage of my friend living in Zurich. I will be traveling with my sister and we typically like scenic places as well as cultural places with art and good food! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 So much to do, so little time!
Switzerland & Visiting Other Countries Nearby - Suggestions Needed Please!
Hi All -