Hi All -
Some help would be greatly appreciated! I have a friend that is temporarily working in Zurich and I'm planning a visit there in November. I'm planning on spending about 10 days total there. I've never been to Switzerland and am looking for suggestions as to places to go while there as well as other countries that are must-see's that are nearby. I've been to Paris, Italy (Florence, Milan, Rome, Venice, Southern Italy), and Munich. I'm definitely open to traveling outside of Switzerland and taking different modes of transportation. I haven't booked a flight and am willing to fly in and out of different countries but would like to take advantage of my friend living in Zurich. I will be traveling with my sister and we typically like scenic places as well as cultural places with art and good food! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 quickest way to Prague
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Hotels on st george beach naxos
Switzerland & Visiting Other Countries Nearby - Suggestions Needed Please!
Hi All -