I am a college sophomore looking to study abroad the fall of my junior year. I am trying to decide where to go for study abroad, Copenhagen or the South of France (Strasbourg).
I have been to Europe once and went to Paris, London, and Amsterdam. I LOVED Amsterdam and Scandinavian culture, but I really did not like Paris too much (I thought it was dirty, cliche, and crowded). For this reason, I have always wanted to go abroad to somewhere in Scandinavia.
I love how clean it is, how modern, I love the fashion and how friendly people are. I am also a vegan, and the food in Scandinavia (modern food, not traditional Danish food like salted cod) tends to be very healthy and (at least) vegetarian-friendly. I also want to be in a place that is central in Europe, and is easy to travel to other countries.
However, I am in an advanced level French class right now and could (hypothetically) become fluent if I study abroad in a French speaking country , which is a goal of mine. Also, I am an Art History minor, which several people have told me that Strasbourg is a great place to go for art.
Ultimately, I want to know what people think about Copenhagen vs. Strasbourg (or the South of France in general) for study abroad based on these topics:
1. Healthy food/vegetarian friendly
2. Art and fashion dedicated
3. Friendliness of the people
4. Culture and immersion ability
5. General thoughts
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노 주소§【RAM300.COM】§ 세부 카지노
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report