I am a college sophomore looking to study abroad the fall of my junior year. I am trying to decide where to go for study abroad, Copenhagen or the South of France (Strasbourg).
I have been to Europe once and went to Paris, London, and Amsterdam. I LOVED Amsterdam and Scandinavian culture, but I really did not like Paris too much (I thought it was dirty, cliche, and crowded). For this reason, I have always wanted to go abroad to somewhere in Scandinavia.
I love how clean it is, how modern, I love the fashion and how friendly people are. I am also a vegan, and the food in Scandinavia (modern food, not traditional Danish food like salted cod) tends to be very healthy and (at least) vegetarian-friendly. I also want to be in a place that is central in Europe, and is easy to travel to other countries.
However, I am in an advanced level French class right now and could (hypothetically) become fluent if I study abroad in a French speaking country , which is a goal of mine. Also, I am an Art History minor, which several people have told me that Strasbourg is a great place to go for art.
Ultimately, I want to know what people think about Copenhagen vs. Strasbourg (or the South of France in general) for study abroad based on these topics:
1. Healthy food/vegetarian friendly
2. Art and fashion dedicated
3. Friendliness of the people
4. Culture and immersion ability
5. General thoughts
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노여행【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 공항바카라【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 정선우리카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 4 막탄카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 5 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 6 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 7 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 8 who is in amsterdam?
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla