I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 2 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 6 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 10 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 14 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 17 Currency
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Breakfast: London
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district