I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 5 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 8 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 9 munich - day trips
- 10 Edinburgh in March
- 11 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 12 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 13 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 14 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 15 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 16 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 17 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 18 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 19 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 22 Naples to Pompeii
- 23 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 24 Parking in Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?