I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 2 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 3 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Norway -Trips
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 English Countryside