I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Sicily: which coast?
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Now to Madrid
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 3 days solo in London
- 12 Chania
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!