I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 4 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 5 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 8 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Italy in October
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 cell phone companys
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 23 Local markets in Italy
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction