I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 10 Paris, France
- 11 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 14 3 week stay in Scotland
- 15 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 16 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 21 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 22 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 23 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 24 Italy museum tickets
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!