I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Oxford 24 hours
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 6 Ireland & Scotland
- 7 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 15 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!