I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Alhambra
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 UK in May and June
- 7 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 16 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 17 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 18 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 19 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 23 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 24 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport