Lots of speculation thru the ages on the purpose of Stonehenge, on the Salisbury Plains in England - now wags speculate that the behemoth stones themselves may have been transported many miles here because of their musical tones.
Meaning the stones may have always played a role like they will this Summer Solstice when an eclectic crowd gathers to evoke ceremonies from ancient times at Stonehenge.
Maybe the Rolling Stones, nearly as old as Stonehenge it seems, should be playing there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라○생방송카지노
- 2 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⇔라이브카지노
- 3 인터넷바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노∇안전공원
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 ATM
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Living in Paris......for a week