I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Advance Booking for Spain
- 4 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 5 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 The Rain in Spain and more
- 8 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 9 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 12 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 13 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 14 London dining service charge
- 15 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 London Paris
- 21 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 22 Alsace Accommodations
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna