I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 2 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Norfolk base
- 5 RFID Protection
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 8 Drinks in Spain
- 9 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 10 12 days europe
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 14 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 15 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 18 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 24 Ali
- 25 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour