I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Language course in Florence
- 2 Two days in Dublin
- 3 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 4 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 9 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 10 Tuscan cooking school
- 11 DVD players in France
- 12 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 13 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 14 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 15 Munich accommodations
- 16 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 17 Trains
- 18 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 19 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 22 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 Italian language classes in Italy
- 25 Italy; cooking schools and lodging