I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Augsburg with kids
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 He said , she said
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul