I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 2 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 6 Amsterdam in August
- 7 My San Sebastian ideas
- 8 Santorini
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 11 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 12 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 13 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 14 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 15 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 16 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 19 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 20 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 25 First timers to Italy