I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 American Express
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?