I am looking at booking a holiday for next Summer starting in Stockholm then to Oslo, then Oslo to Copenhagen. Would this be the correct order, or would you suggest a different route?
I am thinking of flights between the three cities as they seem relatively cheap and the quickest way to get there. Is this correct, or would you suggest a different form of transport?
I am currently thinking of 4 nights in Stockholm, 3 nights in Oslo and 4 nights in Copenhagen. Is this enough time to see the sights in the three cities and their surrounding areas? Please could you suggest whether I need to increase/decrease the number of nights in each place.
I will be travelling with my partner, I am 27 and he is 32. We have little experience of holidays in Europe, but last year we visited Iceland and really enjoyed it. The best holiday we've had so far. It was a mixture of visiting sights such as the places on the Golden Circle and Reykjavik, and then taking part in activities such as dog sledding and horse riding. We enjoy eating out and trying different foods, however we are not big drinkers. Could you recommend places to see/activities to take part in? Are there any others places that we could visit on this trip? Is it possible to visit the fjords in Norway? Danish Riviera in Denmark?
Any advice and help you could give would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 2 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 6 Verona and Lake Garda
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 13 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 14 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 4 days in switzerland
- 19 European Cooking Secrets
- 20 Basque country ideas
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 23 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 24 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 25 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve