Our party of 6 adults is traveling from St. Petersburg to Moscow on April 17th, and we have to choose between
- taking the train(around 50 euros per person or 57.5 US dollars - 4 hours ) and
- a flight (Aeroflot offers a 36 US dollars flight price per person to DME - 1:30 hours).
The transfer prices to /from stations or airports are not that different.
So, just taking into account the price, the flight would be better. Is there anything else we should consider?
The travel agency thinks that the train is a better choice because you still have to be one or two hours before at the airport plus he time of the flight.
Are there any safety considerations as well?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 Couscous
- 15 European Vacation 2017
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 23 One July night in Verona - help!
- 24 London in September
- 25 Cash in Greece ATMs