Our party of 6 adults is traveling from St. Petersburg to Moscow on April 17th, and we have to choose between
- taking the train(around 50 euros per person or 57.5 US dollars - 4 hours ) and
- a flight (Aeroflot offers a 36 US dollars flight price per person to DME - 1:30 hours).
The transfer prices to /from stations or airports are not that different.
So, just taking into account the price, the flight would be better. Is there anything else we should consider?
The travel agency thinks that the train is a better choice because you still have to be one or two hours before at the airport plus he time of the flight.
Are there any safety considerations as well?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 2 Apartment Montreux area
- 3 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 11 An evening in London
- 12 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 13 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 14 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 Safety in Rome
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary