So I have a week at the beginning of February to travel from NYC and I'm considering Europe. I've been to England and Scotland, and I'm looking for somewhere pretty cheap. I'm trying to find flights roundtrip from NYC for around $650-700 if possible, and I'm willing to do a little bit of traveling (by train, bus, etc) while there.
So far I've looked at doing Madrid/Barcelona, or possibly the South of France, but I'm looking to you guys to help me! I'm planning on going alone (I'm a female), staying in hostels, and I don't drink/party much so more sightseeing than clubbing. I'm also under 25, and I know some places charge extra on rental cars. Also, I don't mind cold weather a lot, but I really don't want to be miserable while there (but I don't need to be in a resort or anything!)
Does anyone have any suggestions on places that would be a good fit for me? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground