So I have a week at the beginning of February to travel from NYC and I'm considering Europe. I've been to England and Scotland, and I'm looking for somewhere pretty cheap. I'm trying to find flights roundtrip from NYC for around $650-700 if possible, and I'm willing to do a little bit of traveling (by train, bus, etc) while there.
So far I've looked at doing Madrid/Barcelona, or possibly the South of France, but I'm looking to you guys to help me! I'm planning on going alone (I'm a female), staying in hostels, and I don't drink/party much so more sightseeing than clubbing. I'm also under 25, and I know some places charge extra on rental cars. Also, I don't mind cold weather a lot, but I really don't want to be miserable while there (but I don't need to be in a resort or anything!)
Does anyone have any suggestions on places that would be a good fit for me? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Getting to Bolivia
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins