I am very much enjoying this site and the trip reports. I am in the process of planning a holiday trip for Christmas & New Years period. Dates are set in stone as the flight was purchased using miles (RT LHR) 12/25 arrival to 1/7 depart (early)
I had originally thought of Paris & London but since we had already been in Paris and the hotels were very expensive I am considering spain - specifically Madrid, Seville, Cordoba
We do want to spend a few days in London before departure
So far this is what i have
Arrive on 12/25 in London - fly to Madrid
Leave Madrid on 1/1 to London (this can be modified to allow more days in Spain)
We have previously been to Madrid for about a week but did a day trip to Segovia, Wine Tour day trip and 2 days to Alicante to see family - so basically we saw almost nothing of Madrid itself. Side note we have been to Barcelona 2x's for a few days each time
If I am squeezing too much in please tell me I want to give London its due time as well
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Paris day trips August
- 3 Athens
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Transportation from Brno train station
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Moving to Italy
- 22 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary