I am very much enjoying this site and the trip reports. I am in the process of planning a holiday trip for Christmas & New Years period. Dates are set in stone as the flight was purchased using miles (RT LHR) 12/25 arrival to 1/7 depart (early)
I had originally thought of Paris & London but since we had already been in Paris and the hotels were very expensive I am considering spain - specifically Madrid, Seville, Cordoba
We do want to spend a few days in London before departure
So far this is what i have
Arrive on 12/25 in London - fly to Madrid
Leave Madrid on 1/1 to London (this can be modified to allow more days in Spain)
We have previously been to Madrid for about a week but did a day trip to Segovia, Wine Tour day trip and 2 days to Alicante to see family - so basically we saw almost nothing of Madrid itself. Side note we have been to Barcelona 2x's for a few days each time
If I am squeezing too much in please tell me I want to give London its due time as well
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 So much to do, so little time!
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs