I am very much enjoying this site and the trip reports. I am in the process of planning a holiday trip for Christmas & New Years period. Dates are set in stone as the flight was purchased using miles (RT LHR) 12/25 arrival to 1/7 depart (early)
I had originally thought of Paris & London but since we had already been in Paris and the hotels were very expensive I am considering spain - specifically Madrid, Seville, Cordoba
We do want to spend a few days in London before departure
So far this is what i have
Arrive on 12/25 in London - fly to Madrid
Leave Madrid on 1/1 to London (this can be modified to allow more days in Spain)
We have previously been to Madrid for about a week but did a day trip to Segovia, Wine Tour day trip and 2 days to Alicante to see family - so basically we saw almost nothing of Madrid itself. Side note we have been to Barcelona 2x's for a few days each time
If I am squeezing too much in please tell me I want to give London its due time as well
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 Florence Travel Guide
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Rome Advice?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Via del Sale, Italy
- 22 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help