First time to Italy and would love feedback on day trips. What are your top two?
We are traveling with a 7 year old and 10 year old and will be there for 5 days in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 10 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 18 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 21 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 Kilt makers
- 24 Puglia
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend