First time to Italy and would love feedback on day trips. What are your top two?
We are traveling with a 7 year old and 10 year old and will be there for 5 days in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Christmas Week in London
- 13 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 14 Rail pass question
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 17 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 3 days with a Swindon base
- 21 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?