First time to Italy and would love feedback on day trips. What are your top two?
We are traveling with a 7 year old and 10 year old and will be there for 5 days in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Japan or Italy next spring
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 3 If Greece exits
- 4 A plethora of islands
- 5 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 6 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 7 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 8 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 9 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 10 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 11 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 12 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 13 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 14 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 15 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 16 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 17 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 20 Lake Maggiore?
- 21 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 22 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 driving loop in Normandy
- 25 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein