When in Sorrento, I am deciding whether to stay in the city center (Via San Cesareo) or up on the hill, which I beliebe is the Priora area.
Any recommendation of which are would be best for a four night stay in October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 2 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 3 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 20 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 21 Praiano
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?