I am planning a trip to Iceland this summer. I plan to stay a couple of days in Reyjkavic and do day trips from there. Afterwards, I have a couple of days -- I'd either like to go north to Snaefellsnes or south to Skaftafell. But I don't think I'll have time to visit both areas. Which area would be more worth my time? Thanks!
Snaefellsnes v. Skaftafell
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour with Kids
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 Shipping Prosecco
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Lakes District UK
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Italy 14 days
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March