We will be in Czech Republic, Hungary,Romania next month. We have IPhone 5. Is there a SIM card that will work in all those countries that isn't too expensive? We will want to call within the country a few times but also back to the U.S. Have never used a SIM card so any advice will be appreciated!
SIM card for eastern europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 4 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 5 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 6 Italy Spending Budget
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 13 Brussels in 2 days
- 14 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 17 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 18 Ireland or Scotland
- 19 Nice to the luberons
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 23 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Schengen rule made easy