We will be in Czech Republic, Hungary,Romania next month. We have IPhone 5. Is there a SIM card that will work in all those countries that isn't too expensive? We will want to call within the country a few times but also back to the U.S. Have never used a SIM card so any advice will be appreciated!
SIM card for eastern europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 where to stay in Germany
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?