My husband and I will be travelling from Siena to Rome and need help choosing transportation. I don't want to take the bus. How easy is it to get from Siena to Rome by train? We would love to see a bit of the countryside on the way. I looked into chauffeured cars but they cost a BIT more than we want to spend. Any suggestions?
Siena to Rome transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Athens at New Years
- 9 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 10 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 11 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 14 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 17 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 18 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 22 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe