My husband and I will be travelling from Siena to Rome and need help choosing transportation. I don't want to take the bus. How easy is it to get from Siena to Rome by train? We would love to see a bit of the countryside on the way. I looked into chauffeured cars but they cost a BIT more than we want to spend. Any suggestions?
Siena to Rome transportation
- 1 Estonia
- 2 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 3 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 6 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 What is the best food in France?
- 11 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 14 Vacation rental in Provence
- 15 Trenitalia
- 16 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 17 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 18 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 19 Bruges B&Bs
- 20 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 21 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 22 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 23 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!