My husband and I will be travelling from Siena to Rome and need help choosing transportation. I don't want to take the bus. How easy is it to get from Siena to Rome by train? We would love to see a bit of the countryside on the way. I looked into chauffeured cars but they cost a BIT more than we want to spend. Any suggestions?
Siena to Rome transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 7 Italian cooking classes
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?