My husband and I will be travelling from Siena to Rome and need help choosing transportation. I don't want to take the bus. How easy is it to get from Siena to Rome by train? We would love to see a bit of the countryside on the way. I looked into chauffeured cars but they cost a BIT more than we want to spend. Any suggestions?
Siena to Rome transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 walking guide in Paris
- 2 Blog updates from Europe.
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 8 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 9 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 10 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 11 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 15 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 18 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 19 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 23 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 24 Taxi service in Nice
- 25 Berlin Trip Report