My wife and I are planning a 6 day trip in mid of Novenber starting from Frankfurt, Germany to Salzburg Astria, Prague Czech, and ending at Frankfurt. Should we rent a car or take public transportation from cost and convenience point of view? Thanks.
Should we rent a car or use public transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 2 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 7 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 8 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 9 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?