My wife and I are planning a 6 day trip in mid of Novenber starting from Frankfurt, Germany to Salzburg Astria, Prague Czech, and ending at Frankfurt. Should we rent a car or take public transportation from cost and convenience point of view? Thanks.
Should we rent a car or use public transportation?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins