My husband and I are travelling for 5 nights to and from Seville. I would like to combine with 1 more city, perhaps Granada or Malaga. What would you suggest? I would probably not have time for both. Also, how would it be best to travel between cities (train or bus) and how long should I spend in each place?
Seville in December - what city to combine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 3 Rome---August and September
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 4-6 weeks
- 9 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 16 Clearsky Holidays
- 17 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 18 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 Luggage sizing
- 21 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United