My husband and I are travelling for 5 nights to and from Seville. I would like to combine with 1 more city, perhaps Granada or Malaga. What would you suggest? I would probably not have time for both. Also, how would it be best to travel between cities (train or bus) and how long should I spend in each place?
Seville in December - what city to combine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Petrin Hill and Prague Castle
- 6 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 7 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 10 Local Tour in Provence?
- 11 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.
- 12 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Sardinia Travelogue
- 18 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 19 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 22 Car hire in Turkey
- 23 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 24 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY