My husband and I are travelling for 5 nights to and from Seville. I would like to combine with 1 more city, perhaps Granada or Malaga. What would you suggest? I would probably not have time for both. Also, how would it be best to travel between cities (train or bus) and how long should I spend in each place?
Seville in December - what city to combine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 2 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 5 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 10 Spain traffic tickets
- 11 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 12 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 15 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 18 Skiing in France
- 19 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 20 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Hotel developments Como
- 24 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?