My husband and I are travelling for 5 nights to and from Seville. I would like to combine with 1 more city, perhaps Granada or Malaga. What would you suggest? I would probably not have time for both. Also, how would it be best to travel between cities (train or bus) and how long should I spend in each place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language to use in Belgium
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Paris in August
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 Christmas in Spain
- 14 Germany-Car or Train
- 15 Brussels flower tapestry
- 16 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 17 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 18 Lake Como,Italy
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!