Does anyone have personal experience with any wineries in or near San gimignano? I will get to San Gimignano there by bus from Florence so i will not have the option to driving to anywhere. Just wondering which wineries are good there? Thanks.
San gimignano winery
- 1 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 Ah Paris
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Estonia
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 9 Visa to TURKEY
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 13 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Tennyson Home
- 16 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions