I'm moving to Sicily permanently and am wondering where the safest town to live is, near Palermo. I'm not a fan of the big city, but need to be kind of close to start a gymnastic / fitness business and need to be where lots of people are.
Safest town in Sicily to buy a house.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 9 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 10 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 11 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 14 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 15 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help