I'm moving to Sicily permanently and am wondering where the safest town to live is, near Palermo. I'm not a fan of the big city, but need to be kind of close to start a gymnastic / fitness business and need to be where lots of people are.
Safest town in Sicily to buy a house.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014