This might cause a feeling of dejavu coz I have asked variants of this before. But they all had in them a certain assumptions based on my little understanding. I want to keep it open this time as I can glean from my previous posts that we have got a real learned and experienced community over here to aid each other.
So I am coming from India to attend a conference in Bremen from 14-19 september. This will be my first trip out of the country. I have to reach Paris by 23rd september from where I have my return flight. I need route recommendations which take me from Bremen (post 19th) and make me arrive at Paris by 23rd. So I have a 4-day window to travel around. All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Things I had like to personally witness:
European indoors and nature.
Some good clubs for drinking, dancing and meeting people.
One famous city (Paris is already covered; so other than that).
Good beers and wines (Pubs, breweries, beer gardens etc).
So feel free and throw back your suggestions (from most random to most organized; from wildest to most bland: all will do). Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 5 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Italian Riviera
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 First Trip to Europe!
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 visa appointment experience
- 21 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Scotland Trip