This might cause a feeling of dejavu coz I have asked variants of this before. But they all had in them a certain assumptions based on my little understanding. I want to keep it open this time as I can glean from my previous posts that we have got a real learned and experienced community over here to aid each other.
So I am coming from India to attend a conference in Bremen from 14-19 september. This will be my first trip out of the country. I have to reach Paris by 23rd september from where I have my return flight. I need route recommendations which take me from Bremen (post 19th) and make me arrive at Paris by 23rd. So I have a 4-day window to travel around. All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Things I had like to personally witness:
European indoors and nature.
Some good clubs for drinking, dancing and meeting people.
One famous city (Paris is already covered; so other than that).
Good beers and wines (Pubs, breweries, beer gardens etc).
So feel free and throw back your suggestions (from most random to most organized; from wildest to most bland: all will do). Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 3 cash or plastic in Greece
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Rome and Venice in December
- 7 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 13 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 14 planning confusion
- 15 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 19 Dublin transportation help
- 20 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 23 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 24 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 25 Shopping in Paris