This might cause a feeling of dejavu coz I have asked variants of this before. But they all had in them a certain assumptions based on my little understanding. I want to keep it open this time as I can glean from my previous posts that we have got a real learned and experienced community over here to aid each other.
So I am coming from India to attend a conference in Bremen from 14-19 september. This will be my first trip out of the country. I have to reach Paris by 23rd september from where I have my return flight. I need route recommendations which take me from Bremen (post 19th) and make me arrive at Paris by 23rd. So I have a 4-day window to travel around. All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Things I had like to personally witness:
European indoors and nature.
Some good clubs for drinking, dancing and meeting people.
One famous city (Paris is already covered; so other than that).
Good beers and wines (Pubs, breweries, beer gardens etc).
So feel free and throw back your suggestions (from most random to most organized; from wildest to most bland: all will do). Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana