This might cause a feeling of dejavu coz I have asked variants of this before. But they all had in them a certain assumptions based on my little understanding. I want to keep it open this time as I can glean from my previous posts that we have got a real learned and experienced community over here to aid each other.
So I am coming from India to attend a conference in Bremen from 14-19 september. This will be my first trip out of the country. I have to reach Paris by 23rd september from where I have my return flight. I need route recommendations which take me from Bremen (post 19th) and make me arrive at Paris by 23rd. So I have a 4-day window to travel around. All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Things I had like to personally witness:
European indoors and nature.
Some good clubs for drinking, dancing and meeting people.
One famous city (Paris is already covered; so other than that).
Good beers and wines (Pubs, breweries, beer gardens etc).
So feel free and throw back your suggestions (from most random to most organized; from wildest to most bland: all will do). Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 11 Visit to Engand
- 12 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Final Four
- 15 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 16 Parking in Girona
- 17 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 18 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla