This might cause a feeling of dejavu coz I have asked variants of this before. But they all had in them a certain assumptions based on my little understanding. I want to keep it open this time as I can glean from my previous posts that we have got a real learned and experienced community over here to aid each other.
So I am coming from India to attend a conference in Bremen from 14-19 september. This will be my first trip out of the country. I have to reach Paris by 23rd september from where I have my return flight. I need route recommendations which take me from Bremen (post 19th) and make me arrive at Paris by 23rd. So I have a 4-day window to travel around. All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Things I had like to personally witness:
European indoors and nature.
Some good clubs for drinking, dancing and meeting people.
One famous city (Paris is already covered; so other than that).
Good beers and wines (Pubs, breweries, beer gardens etc).
So feel free and throw back your suggestions (from most random to most organized; from wildest to most bland: all will do). Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November