In several films recently I believe there have been scenes from this location. On several trips to Rome over the past 15 years, I don't remember seeing them promoted in tourist info. Are they new, well er, newly re-opened? How convenient are they to visit using public transportation? Thanks!
Rome / Tivoli Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 19 countries in a day
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 8 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 9 Paris before xmas or after
- 10 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Advice please...
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 18 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 19 Last night in Italy advice
- 20 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 25 Transports in Santorini