In several films recently I believe there have been scenes from this location. On several trips to Rome over the past 15 years, I don't remember seeing them promoted in tourist info. Are they new, well er, newly re-opened? How convenient are they to visit using public transportation? Thanks!
Rome / Tivoli Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 13 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 14 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 15 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 16 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 17 Christmas in Munich
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 20 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 21 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 22 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 23 Eleanor's Pages
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?