In several films recently I believe there have been scenes from this location. On several trips to Rome over the past 15 years, I don't remember seeing them promoted in tourist info. Are they new, well er, newly re-opened? How convenient are they to visit using public transportation? Thanks!
Rome / Tivoli Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia
- 2 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 3 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 4 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 5 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 6 Bologna Restaurants
- 7 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 8 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 9 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 10 German Wings
- 11 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 12 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 13 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 16 In Paris on my own
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Malaga article
- 21 Booking Engines You trust?
- 22 Budapest Favorites
- 23 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 "Untours" as a tour guide