In several films recently I believe there have been scenes from this location. On several trips to Rome over the past 15 years, I don't remember seeing them promoted in tourist info. Are they new, well er, newly re-opened? How convenient are they to visit using public transportation? Thanks!
Rome / Tivoli Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 5 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 6 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 7 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 8 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 19 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 22 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Burgundy in May
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY