My husband and I have booked flights to Rome and the Amalfi for our honeymoon in May. We have a total of 2 weeks for both. We need help with our itinerary as places are getting booked fast and our original honeymoon destination we had to cancel due to the Zika!
Day 1- We fly into Rome AM
Day 2- Rome
Day 3- Rome
Day 4- Rome
Day 5- Leave Rome- head to Positano as we check into Palazzo Murat (thinking only time we spurge)
Day 6- Positano
Day 7-Positano Check out of hotel...
Day 7-14 free
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
a) Is that enough time for Rome?
b) Originally I wanted to move along the coast from Sorrento to Amalfi etc direction. But I wanted to stay at Murat in Positano so whats the best way to see- Sorrento, Ravello, Amalfi and also Capri as well as Pompeii on our way in or out of AC... (stay put in Positano as it's central?)
c) Great accommodations- would like to stay under $200 if we can with a great view
We do want to do some hikes, so I've read the Walk of God's is great. We were also of renting a car once we are in the Amalfi Coast so it's easier to travel at our own pace etc...
d)Great things to do in those places?
e)Great places to eat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Vatican City questions
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 17 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Dublin Leap Card
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....