My husband and I have booked flights to Rome and the Amalfi for our honeymoon in May. We have a total of 2 weeks for both. We need help with our itinerary as places are getting booked fast and our original honeymoon destination we had to cancel due to the Zika!
Day 1- We fly into Rome AM
Day 2- Rome
Day 3- Rome
Day 4- Rome
Day 5- Leave Rome- head to Positano as we check into Palazzo Murat (thinking only time we spurge)
Day 6- Positano
Day 7-Positano Check out of hotel...
Day 7-14 free
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
a) Is that enough time for Rome?
b) Originally I wanted to move along the coast from Sorrento to Amalfi etc direction. But I wanted to stay at Murat in Positano so whats the best way to see- Sorrento, Ravello, Amalfi and also Capri as well as Pompeii on our way in or out of AC... (stay put in Positano as it's central?)
c) Great accommodations- would like to stay under $200 if we can with a great view
We do want to do some hikes, so I've read the Walk of God's is great. We were also of renting a car once we are in the Amalfi Coast so it's easier to travel at our own pace etc...
d)Great things to do in those places?
e)Great places to eat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 2 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Castle Stays in Wales
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Can parking
- 12 italy Cinque Terre
- 13 San Sebastián
- 14 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue