My husband and I have booked flights to Rome and the Amalfi for our honeymoon in May. We have a total of 2 weeks for both. We need help with our itinerary as places are getting booked fast and our original honeymoon destination we had to cancel due to the Zika!
Day 1- We fly into Rome AM
Day 2- Rome
Day 3- Rome
Day 4- Rome
Day 5- Leave Rome- head to Positano as we check into Palazzo Murat (thinking only time we spurge)
Day 6- Positano
Day 7-Positano Check out of hotel...
Day 7-14 free
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
a) Is that enough time for Rome?
b) Originally I wanted to move along the coast from Sorrento to Amalfi etc direction. But I wanted to stay at Murat in Positano so whats the best way to see- Sorrento, Ravello, Amalfi and also Capri as well as Pompeii on our way in or out of AC... (stay put in Positano as it's central?)
c) Great accommodations- would like to stay under $200 if we can with a great view
We do want to do some hikes, so I've read the Walk of God's is great. We were also of renting a car once we are in the Amalfi Coast so it's easier to travel at our own pace etc...
d)Great things to do in those places?
e)Great places to eat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 12 renting car with automatic transmission
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia