My husband and I have booked flights to Rome and the Amalfi for our honeymoon in May. We have a total of 2 weeks for both. We need help with our itinerary as places are getting booked fast and our original honeymoon destination we had to cancel due to the Zika!
Day 1- We fly into Rome AM
Day 2- Rome
Day 3- Rome
Day 4- Rome
Day 5- Leave Rome- head to Positano as we check into Palazzo Murat (thinking only time we spurge)
Day 6- Positano
Day 7-Positano Check out of hotel...
Day 7-14 free
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
a) Is that enough time for Rome?
b) Originally I wanted to move along the coast from Sorrento to Amalfi etc direction. But I wanted to stay at Murat in Positano so whats the best way to see- Sorrento, Ravello, Amalfi and also Capri as well as Pompeii on our way in or out of AC... (stay put in Positano as it's central?)
c) Great accommodations- would like to stay under $200 if we can with a great view
We do want to do some hikes, so I've read the Walk of God's is great. We were also of renting a car once we are in the Amalfi Coast so it's easier to travel at our own pace etc...
d)Great things to do in those places?
e)Great places to eat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages