I heard it's a cheap airline. It's known for poor service, frequent cancellation..what else? Baltic air is charging 10 times more. How do the two compare?
Riga-Stockholm US$7, Is Ryanair for real?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Late night train from Prague
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Eating in University cafeterias
- 8 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 9 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Tour Group Operators
- 12 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 Theater in London
- 20 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 21 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 22 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 23 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Italy- From Rome to Milan