I heard it's a cheap airline. It's known for poor service, frequent cancellation..what else? Baltic air is charging 10 times more. How do the two compare?
Riga-Stockholm US$7, Is Ryanair for real?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 London at Easter
- 3 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 19 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Euro Train