Has anyone had any experience using Thrifty car rental at the Pisa Airport? How was the experience? I am really asking because I didn't have a great experience with them in Rome about 10 years ago and am a little leery about using them again but their prices are pretty good through Autoeurope. Please offer advice . Thanks
Reviews of Thrifty Car Rental in Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 2 floods in Andalucia
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 Wines charted by flavor
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 14 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 15 4 Months in Europe
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 19 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 24 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 25 Ventimiglia to Trieste