Has anyone had any experience using Thrifty car rental at the Pisa Airport? How was the experience? I am really asking because I didn't have a great experience with them in Rome about 10 years ago and am a little leery about using them again but their prices are pretty good through Autoeurope. Please offer advice . Thanks
Reviews of Thrifty Car Rental in Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 2 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 19 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 Rome Areas to stay
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!