Has anyone had any experience using Thrifty car rental at the Pisa Airport? How was the experience? I am really asking because I didn't have a great experience with them in Rome about 10 years ago and am a little leery about using them again but their prices are pretty good through Autoeurope. Please offer advice . Thanks
Reviews of Thrifty Car Rental in Pisa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Central European train travel
- 4 Mont St. Michele?
- 5 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 6 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 7 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 8 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 9 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 10 Carinthia
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 13 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 14 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Best driving map for Greece?
- 17 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 18 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 19 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 20 Sicily by train or bus
- 21 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 22 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 23 Sea side in Italy
- 24 Venice - apartment??????
- 25 Train tickets within Italy