I have had a great experience renting an apartment through Paris Perfect and would like to know if I can duplicate that same experience with Rental in Rome agency. My budget is 80-100 Eu.s and I am looking in the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navonna location. I see a nice selection in that price range. Since I loved the Latin Qtr. in Paris, where we rented last, I would like to duplicate that same experience in Rome. Is there a location that any of the Fodorites would recommend other than two listed? We are not heavy on the sight seeing since this is our 3rd time back to Rome. We like the shops, the easy to get to sites, but we are seasoned travelers and don't mind walking. We do like a little hustle and bustle of the street and city scene. Please any recommendations would be great. Thanks
Rental in Rome for April and the best place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014