I have had a great experience renting an apartment through Paris Perfect and would like to know if I can duplicate that same experience with Rental in Rome agency. My budget is 80-100 Eu.s and I am looking in the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navonna location. I see a nice selection in that price range. Since I loved the Latin Qtr. in Paris, where we rented last, I would like to duplicate that same experience in Rome. Is there a location that any of the Fodorites would recommend other than two listed? We are not heavy on the sight seeing since this is our 3rd time back to Rome. We like the shops, the easy to get to sites, but we are seasoned travelers and don't mind walking. We do like a little hustle and bustle of the street and city scene. Please any recommendations would be great. Thanks
Rental in Rome for April and the best place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 6 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Good times in Munich, the city
- 9 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 10 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Lake Como transportation questions
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites