I have had a great experience renting an apartment through Paris Perfect and would like to know if I can duplicate that same experience with Rental in Rome agency. My budget is 80-100 Eu.s and I am looking in the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navonna location. I see a nice selection in that price range. Since I loved the Latin Qtr. in Paris, where we rented last, I would like to duplicate that same experience in Rome. Is there a location that any of the Fodorites would recommend other than two listed? We are not heavy on the sight seeing since this is our 3rd time back to Rome. We like the shops, the easy to get to sites, but we are seasoned travelers and don't mind walking. We do like a little hustle and bustle of the street and city scene. Please any recommendations would be great. Thanks
Rental in Rome for April and the best place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 Where to go from Brussels?
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 We Need a Pact
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 13 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 All you need in croatia
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help