I have had a great experience renting an apartment through Paris Perfect and would like to know if I can duplicate that same experience with Rental in Rome agency. My budget is 80-100 Eu.s and I am looking in the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navonna location. I see a nice selection in that price range. Since I loved the Latin Qtr. in Paris, where we rented last, I would like to duplicate that same experience in Rome. Is there a location that any of the Fodorites would recommend other than two listed? We are not heavy on the sight seeing since this is our 3rd time back to Rome. We like the shops, the easy to get to sites, but we are seasoned travelers and don't mind walking. We do like a little hustle and bustle of the street and city scene. Please any recommendations would be great. Thanks
Rental in Rome for April and the best place to stay
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 Novels set in Greece
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 22 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 25 Spain - Andalucia