First of all I will be traveling alone to rome Paris. Also taking a cruise on the Oceania starting in rome to nice. I need to find a great hotel in rome that is close to all the important sites as I will only be there for 2 days before getting on the cruise ship. I was thinking about staying in the Jewish getto as I love the history. I am not Jewish but I have heard that it is a very historic place to stay. What do you think about staying there? If so what b&b do you recommend. I have contacted a number of them and they are already filled. I will be in rome on may 18th 19th and boarding the ship on the 20th. Please give me any info you can. I'm a senior traveler. Thank you.
Recommendations on a safe, 4 or 5 star hotel in rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 9 100 years of French gratitude
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Day Trips from Nice
- 13 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Istanbul water
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Norway 2014