First of all I will be traveling alone to rome Paris. Also taking a cruise on the Oceania starting in rome to nice. I need to find a great hotel in rome that is close to all the important sites as I will only be there for 2 days before getting on the cruise ship. I was thinking about staying in the Jewish getto as I love the history. I am not Jewish but I have heard that it is a very historic place to stay. What do you think about staying there? If so what b&b do you recommend. I have contacted a number of them and they are already filled. I will be in rome on may 18th 19th and boarding the ship on the 20th. Please give me any info you can. I'm a senior traveler. Thank you.
Recommendations on a safe, 4 or 5 star hotel in rome
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 7 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 ferry to Harwich
- 11 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 12 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Berlin Hotels
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 20 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 21 Tennyson Home
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Where to stay in London in July
- 25 Backpacking through Europe