First of all I will be traveling alone to rome Paris. Also taking a cruise on the Oceania starting in rome to nice. I need to find a great hotel in rome that is close to all the important sites as I will only be there for 2 days before getting on the cruise ship. I was thinking about staying in the Jewish getto as I love the history. I am not Jewish but I have heard that it is a very historic place to stay. What do you think about staying there? If so what b&b do you recommend. I have contacted a number of them and they are already filled. I will be in rome on may 18th 19th and boarding the ship on the 20th. Please give me any info you can. I'm a senior traveler. Thank you.
Recommendations on a safe, 4 or 5 star hotel in rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 23 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia