First of all I will be traveling alone to rome Paris. Also taking a cruise on the Oceania starting in rome to nice. I need to find a great hotel in rome that is close to all the important sites as I will only be there for 2 days before getting on the cruise ship. I was thinking about staying in the Jewish getto as I love the history. I am not Jewish but I have heard that it is a very historic place to stay. What do you think about staying there? If so what b&b do you recommend. I have contacted a number of them and they are already filled. I will be in rome on may 18th 19th and boarding the ship on the 20th. Please give me any info you can. I'm a senior traveler. Thank you.
Recommendations on a safe, 4 or 5 star hotel in rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 Italy in October 2015
- 3 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 6 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 20 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa