First of all I will be traveling alone to rome Paris. Also taking a cruise on the Oceania starting in rome to nice. I need to find a great hotel in rome that is close to all the important sites as I will only be there for 2 days before getting on the cruise ship. I was thinking about staying in the Jewish getto as I love the history. I am not Jewish but I have heard that it is a very historic place to stay. What do you think about staying there? If so what b&b do you recommend. I have contacted a number of them and they are already filled. I will be in rome on may 18th 19th and boarding the ship on the 20th. Please give me any info you can. I'm a senior traveler. Thank you.
Recommendations on a safe, 4 or 5 star hotel in rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Prague for a week?
- 6 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 8 Scottland for a day!
- 9 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 10 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 11 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 VIGO, SPAIN
- 14 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 16 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 17 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 20 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 21 England, Paris itinerary help
- 22 Cinque Terre
- 23 South of France
- 24 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 25 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)