First of all I will be traveling alone to rome Paris. Also taking a cruise on the Oceania starting in rome to nice. I need to find a great hotel in rome that is close to all the important sites as I will only be there for 2 days before getting on the cruise ship. I was thinking about staying in the Jewish getto as I love the history. I am not Jewish but I have heard that it is a very historic place to stay. What do you think about staying there? If so what b&b do you recommend. I have contacted a number of them and they are already filled. I will be in rome on may 18th 19th and boarding the ship on the 20th. Please give me any info you can. I'm a senior traveler. Thank you.
Recommendations on a safe, 4 or 5 star hotel in rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!