We want to have a car service meet us in the airport terminal of Prague airport and take us to the Prague Hilton ( NOT the one in old town)...as it will be our base prior to a river cruise in May.
Can someone recommend a reliable and reasonable private car service ( not a shuttle with tons of people nor do we want to wait in line for a taxi and get ripped off)..
All help will be greatly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Versailles
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016