We want to have a car service meet us in the airport terminal of Prague airport and take us to the Prague Hilton ( NOT the one in old town)...as it will be our base prior to a river cruise in May.
Can someone recommend a reliable and reasonable private car service ( not a shuttle with tons of people nor do we want to wait in line for a taxi and get ripped off)..
All help will be greatly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 2 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 3 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 French election
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 French Election - Questions???
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions