We want to have a car service meet us in the airport terminal of Prague airport and take us to the Prague Hilton ( NOT the one in old town)...as it will be our base prior to a river cruise in May.
Can someone recommend a reliable and reasonable private car service ( not a shuttle with tons of people nor do we want to wait in line for a taxi and get ripped off)..
All help will be greatly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마 신논현휴게텔 신논현마사지 신논현키스방
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 info Faro & Algarve
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 renting car with automatic transmission
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....