We want to have a car service meet us in the airport terminal of Prague airport and take us to the Prague Hilton ( NOT the one in old town)...as it will be our base prior to a river cruise in May.
Can someone recommend a reliable and reasonable private car service ( not a shuttle with tons of people nor do we want to wait in line for a taxi and get ripped off)..
All help will be greatly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Studying art in English in venice
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 9 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Chania
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?