We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Prague Vienna Budapest and Barcelona!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 2 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 8 By train to and out of Prague
- 9 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 13 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 14 Scuol, Switzerland
- 15 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Lake Como transportation questions
- 19 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 20 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why