We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Prague Vienna Budapest and Barcelona!
- 1 What is the best food in France?
- 2 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 3 Trenitalia
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 Train tickets
- 8 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 9 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Connection in Newark EWR
- 12 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 13 iPhone from germany
- 14 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 15 Venice at Christmas?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Estonia
- 18 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 19 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 20 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 21 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 22 Help with itenerary
- 23 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 24 Vacation rental in Provence
- 25 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary