We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Prague Vienna Budapest and Barcelona!
- 1 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 2 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 3 Help with itenerary
- 4 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 5 Rhine River Intinerary
- 6 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 7 Connection in Newark EWR
- 8 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 9 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 portugal
- 14 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 15 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 16 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 19 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 22 London on a sunny day
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Train tickets
- 25 Sardinia, Italy