We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Prague Vienna Budapest and Barcelona!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to go to Sicily
- 2 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Wengen to Torino?
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 7 Lakes District UK
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 14 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 15 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 16 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 17 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 18 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Rental car scams in Italy
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 Unique Venice Activity
- 25 22 days or DIY tour