We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 14 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona