We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 Rent a car in England
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 13 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 Edinburgh to Skye
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 25 Italy Puglia and Le Marche