We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 2 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 3 Car rental in Paris
- 4 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 5 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 6 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 9 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 13 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 A few last minute questions
- 17 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 22 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 25 12 days in the Italian Lakes