We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 총판노하우 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 4 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 5 Shall we Gdansk?
- 6 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 7 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 8 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 Jewish Vienna
- 12 Short time in Vienna
- 13 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 21 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 22 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain