We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Shopping in Paris
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 6 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 7 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 8 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 11 December in Deutschland
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 14 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 15 cash or plastic in Greece
- 16 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 17 Rome and Venice in December
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 20 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 21 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?