We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Prague Vienna Budapest and Barcelona!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 4 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 5 Munich
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 21 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 He said , she said
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy