We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Prague Vienna Budapest and Barcelona!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas Island
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 UK for 12 days !
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece