We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train seating
- 2 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 3 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 4 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 5 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 6 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 7 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 8 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 9 Road Trip Central Europe on June
- 10 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 11 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 12 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 13 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 14 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 15 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 16 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 19 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 21 One champagne tour in Reims
- 22 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 23 Southwest France
- 24 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 25 Krakow with photos