We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Prague Vienna Budapest and Barcelona!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 8 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 9 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 10 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 11 Fjords, How To?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?