We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Munich
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 What to expect over Christmas
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Rome
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Need help in travel planning
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 Northern lights in December