We are a young couple planning a 15 day vacation in June to see the beautiful cities of prague, vienna, budapest and barcelona.
Here is our itinerary...i would really appreciate your suggestions on what we can see in the short time we have in these places! We are staying in private apartments in all the places except barcelona
5/31- Leave nyc
6/1-6/4- Prague, (staying at Vinohrady).
6/4- 6/6 - vienna ( staying in 5th district) Vinohrady.
travelling to veszprem in hungary to visit a friend
6/8-6/10 budapest (staying near city center)
6/10-6/14- barcelona ( staying at hostal orleans)
Please help and all suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 16 Rome Rental Car
- 17 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 18 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 19 3 days with a Swindon base
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Italy for the first time
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?