In May I will need to get from Positano to Perugia. Last time I was in Positano, I did a similar route & I took a car service to Sorrento & picked up a rental car & drove to Montalcino which made for an extremely long day of car travel but worked out ok. I plan to arrive in Positano via ferry from Salerno.....would it make sense to take the ferry back to Salerno when I am departing Positano & the get a car in Salerno rather than Sorrento?
Positano/Tuscany travel question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 4 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 5 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 6 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 7 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 8 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 9 Bus ride to Positano
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 14 Slovenia itinerary
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 17 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 18 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 19 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 20 Is Capri overrated?
- 21 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 22 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 23 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 24 9 days in switzerland
- 25 5 day Madrid itinerary help