In May I will need to get from Positano to Perugia. Last time I was in Positano, I did a similar route & I took a car service to Sorrento & picked up a rental car & drove to Montalcino which made for an extremely long day of car travel but worked out ok. I plan to arrive in Positano via ferry from Salerno.....would it make sense to take the ferry back to Salerno when I am departing Positano & the get a car in Salerno rather than Sorrento?
Positano/Tuscany travel question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Help with a small island in Greece
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 Cotswolds village base
- 6 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 7 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 8 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 15 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 16 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 19 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 20 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 21 Getting cash in Spain
- 22 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 23 First Time Going to Europe
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland