In May I will need to get from Positano to Perugia. Last time I was in Positano, I did a similar route & I took a car service to Sorrento & picked up a rental car & drove to Montalcino which made for an extremely long day of car travel but worked out ok. I plan to arrive in Positano via ferry from Salerno.....would it make sense to take the ferry back to Salerno when I am departing Positano & the get a car in Salerno rather than Sorrento?
Positano/Tuscany travel question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 12 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 Is Venice really dirty?
- 22 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Italy in October 2015