In May I will need to get from Positano to Perugia. Last time I was in Positano, I did a similar route & I took a car service to Sorrento & picked up a rental car & drove to Montalcino which made for an extremely long day of car travel but worked out ok. I plan to arrive in Positano via ferry from Salerno.....would it make sense to take the ferry back to Salerno when I am departing Positano & the get a car in Salerno rather than Sorrento?
Positano/Tuscany travel question
- 1 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 4 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 5 Where to stay for one night ???
- 6 Palermo and Taormina
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 14 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 London Spy Sites
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 East coast trains