Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 10 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets
- 12 4-6 weeks
- 13 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Rome---August and September
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report