Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 Retirement Vacation
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Holocaust tours
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 7 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 8 Planning my days in Paris
- 9 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Car Rental Locations
- 12 car hire france and spain
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 19 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 20 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 21 15 days in Central Europe
- 22 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 25 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia