Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and northern England
- 2 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Great restaurants in Italy
- 5 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 6 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 9 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 10 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 13 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 14 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 15 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 16 WiFi on trains
- 17 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 18 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 19 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 24 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 25 Renting an apt.