Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 6 Car Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bari overnight
- 7 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 8 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 9 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 10 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 11 Paris hotel choice
- 12 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 13 100 years of French gratitude
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 18 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 19 Help with Madrid Location
- 20 Help for San Sebastian
- 21 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 22 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Paris T A X I
- 25 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground