Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 Spain - Andalucia
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 5 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 8 Prague - must see
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 Three for the road
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 20 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 21 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 25 One more last question on Bayeux