Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 19 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"