Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 Macarons!
- 4 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 12 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 15 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 16 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 Greek Island honeymoon
- 21 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 22 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 23 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 24 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 25 2 for 1 tickets