Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 2 Trains Austria
- 3 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 4 Trains
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Denmark cycle tour
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 13 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 14 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 18 Naples vs Sorrento
- 19 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 20 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 21 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 22 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!