Has any one used Peter Moore in Lisbon as a tour guide. He has quoted us a price to tour Tomar. We are a group of 15 and we thought that Tomar might be interesting for the Knights Templar history. I am re-thinking that and may go to Sintra and Obidos instead, and perhaps Cabo da Roca or Batalha.
Portugal private tour and driver to Tomar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 9 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Italy in October 2015
- 19 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?