Planning a day trip to the 3 sites and wondering what is the best way to get to all 3. We are on a tight budget, so we were looking for buses to take us between Pompeii and Vesuvius and then Vesuvius to Herculaneum. I've been looking all over, and I can't seem to find a recent timetable. Has anyone does this before?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 2 Bordeaux to Nice
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 What fresh hell is this?
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 SE ITALY
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 13 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 17 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Berlin
- 25 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011