Planning a day trip to the 3 sites and wondering what is the best way to get to all 3. We are on a tight budget, so we were looking for buses to take us between Pompeii and Vesuvius and then Vesuvius to Herculaneum. I've been looking all over, and I can't seem to find a recent timetable. Has anyone does this before?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Pompeii --> Vesuvius --> Herculaneum: Doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Is this the right way<>?
- 3 Working Holiday in Germany
- 4 4 weeks in the UK
- 5 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 6 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 7 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 8 Provence in November
- 9 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 10 Rome Areas to stay
- 11 Italy 14 days
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 14 When to go to Sicily
- 15 Itinerary advise needed
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Wengen to Torino?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question