Planning a day trip to the 3 sites and wondering what is the best way to get to all 3. We are on a tight budget, so we were looking for buses to take us between Pompeii and Vesuvius and then Vesuvius to Herculaneum. I've been looking all over, and I can't seem to find a recent timetable. Has anyone does this before?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 15 days trip to Europe
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 European Travel in March
- 15 Scotland Highlands Help
- 16 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 17 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 22 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest