Planning a day trip to the 3 sites and wondering what is the best way to get to all 3. We are on a tight budget, so we were looking for buses to take us between Pompeii and Vesuvius and then Vesuvius to Herculaneum. I've been looking all over, and I can't seem to find a recent timetable. Has anyone does this before?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bath or Exeter
- 2 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 3 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 4 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 5 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 6 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 7 St. Petersburg plus
- 8 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 9 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 10 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 11 Our Paris plans
- 12 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 13 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 14 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 18 A week in Vienna
- 19 short trip klon to koblenz
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Barcelona Itinerary
- 22 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 23 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 24 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 25 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?