Planning a day trip to the 3 sites and wondering what is the best way to get to all 3. We are on a tight budget, so we were looking for buses to take us between Pompeii and Vesuvius and then Vesuvius to Herculaneum. I've been looking all over, and I can't seem to find a recent timetable. Has anyone does this before?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Italy train question
- 8 Venice - a day open
- 9 Walking in Hamburg
- 10 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 11 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 12 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 13 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 16 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 17 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 Lake Maggiore
- 20 Norway Fjords
- 21 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 22 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 23 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 24 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 25 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS