Planning a day trip to the 3 sites and wondering what is the best way to get to all 3. We are on a tight budget, so we were looking for buses to take us between Pompeii and Vesuvius and then Vesuvius to Herculaneum. I've been looking all over, and I can't seem to find a recent timetable. Has anyone does this before?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 nights in Italy
- 2 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 3 5 top Scams in Paris
- 4 RHK's Spring Trip
- 5 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 6 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 7 A day in Killarney
- 8 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 9 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 10 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 11 Finalizing Itinerary
- 12 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 13 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 14 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 15 data sim card for france
- 16 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 17 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 18 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Rome Private Tours
- 21 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 22 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 Driving through French Alps to Italy