My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Travel by train or bus
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Belgium
- 21 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!