My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 게임방법↗【RAM300.COM】↗ 카지노 이용방법
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Airport Transit Visa
- 16 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 17 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 18 Where in Greece
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 24 Day in Capri
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice