My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 9 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?