My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Three days in Spain
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 1 week in Croatia
- 9 german rail ticket question
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Trip to Iceland
- 12 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 13 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 Eating in France-two new books
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel