My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 19 Via del Sale, Italy
- 20 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 21 Nafplio to Hydra
- 22 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Prague itinerary advice