My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라주소＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노℡아시안카지노
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 10 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Dublin Leap Card
- 25 vegetarian in spain