My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul airport transportation
- 2 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 11 Athens/Istanbul March
- 12 English ruined castles
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 19 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Dublin to Armagh?