My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 5 Rhine River Cruise
- 6 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Walking Scotland
- 12 Adaptors for Belgium
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 15 Train Ticket Help
- 16 I forgot my international driver permit
- 17 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 Prague old town
- 20 Bordeaux TRIP
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Munich restaurant recs
- 25 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16