My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 2 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 3 Most time saving way of travelling
- 4 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Paris GTG - October 21
- 7 Edinburgh Questions...
- 8 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 9 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 10 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 11 Skiing Zermatt
- 12 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Around Geneva?
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 17 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 20 Holding bags in Paris
- 21 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 Cornwall and Germany
- 24 Place to stay in London
- 25 Barcelona to south of France