My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 4 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 9 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 17 Sardinia in early May
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 23 Venice; recommendations
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy