My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 20 days in Germany
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 Athens/Istanbul March
- 20 French open
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Azores
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 What to do during Christmas in Paris?