My husband and his father are going to London this Fall (2nd time for my husband, 1st time in Europe for my father in law).
We are down to three possibilities. Which one would you recommend? We are having trouble deciding since we do not know the area of Shad Thames (Bermondsey) or Whitechapel.
The important factors are closeness to Tube (they all are, but is one spot more convenient than the other?) and variety of pubs and restaurants (low key) near apartment, and good general neighbourhood vibe.
Please help me choose London flat for 1 week!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 4 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 5 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 6 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 7 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 12 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 16 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 17 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 18 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 19 Help for San Sebastian
- 20 Newgrange to Galway
- 21 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 24 Weekend in Paris
- 25 Ghent or Paris?