My husband and I will be in in Venice from December 26-28, Vienna December 29-December 31 and Prague December 31-January 4th. Can you please recommend some good restaruants that are authentic? Also, any ideas for New Years Eve in Prague?
Place to Eat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 5 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 13 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 14 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 22 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 23 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 24 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two