My husband and I will be in in Venice from December 26-28, Vienna December 29-December 31 and Prague December 31-January 4th. Can you please recommend some good restaruants that are authentic? Also, any ideas for New Years Eve in Prague?
Place to Eat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 2 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 8 history museums or locations
- 9 Italy dolomites
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 22 year olds in Europe
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 14 Good times in Munich, the city
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Cylades Island Hopping
- 19 One week in Spain, late May
- 20 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 21 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 23 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 24 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City